Are you stumped on what to feed your 6 month old baby?
Should you give your baby purees or can you give solids?
What is baby led weaning/feeding (BLW) anyways?
This can be a confusing subject as there's so much information out there! As a registered dietitian/nutritionist (RDN) and international board certified lactation consultant (IBCLC), Allegra Gast, is here to dispel that information and give you the latest research. She is here to help inform you and guide you through a new approach to feeding your baby - giving your baby solids with the Baby Led Feeding/Weaning approach.
This recorded workshop will provide you with everything you need to know on why this lifestyle makes sense and how to implement it.
What you'll learn:
- the basics of BLW
- how it helps your baby's motor skill development
- how to prevent choking and how to tell whether it's choking or gagging
- what foods to introduce
- navigating allergies
- what are the important nutrients and foods to focus on
- navigating social events like Holidays or social gatherings
- HOW to cut and prepare your foods
- HOW to transform a family meal into a BLW appropriate meal
- plus other helpful tips, suggestions, recipes, and MEAL PLAN!
You'll have real live demonstrations with a variety of foods so you can see how to provide your baby with appropriate foods.
You'll also receive handouts with nutritious recipes to give your little one including a meal plan and recipe ebook.
Whether you've done BLW in the past or have never done it, this is a great workshop recording for everyone.